08 November, 2009

My first Acrylic..


First Stage....



Second Stage..... lets see what happen next !
..
I have decided to have a go at acrylic painting after getting much encouragement from Pak Zawi determination and passion towards it. It was more difficult then I thought despite having a go at abstract rather the realist style. Still finding my ways with the most suitable and perfect strokes.

Well I am not finish yet with it yet but I displayed it here for your view. Being my first painting I meant so much to me despite being far from perfect. It shows three pesilat getting at each other and I named it Gerak Panglima. Let hope it looks much better when I finally finish with it. Anyway the painting has been booked by someone that I could not refuse.
..

4 comments:

  1. Salam.I see u potraying the fiery spirit of the fight/ silat stances. The colours show all he he. Walau I tak share your political view, I share ur minat dlm. lukisan ni. I pun melukis, maybe one day boleh numpang your blog kut? he he. Ok, Thanks tuan Jafflam

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I do pointilism...dot dot dot he he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slm drsam,
    Thanks for visiting and comments. It’s ok for us to differ in political views as long as we take it positively and make it a value creation but not destruction. even in same party they differs in views like Nik Aziz and Awang Hadi.

    I choose Silat as my first series to reflect the graceful but deadly art of self defense practiced by the Malays. The art need to be preserved and popularized to the new generations.

    Good that we share common interests in painting and will be happy to promote and display your works here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your 1st try on acrylic as much much better than me, sir :)

    ReplyDelete