18 November, 2009

2 Piece Done.... Experimenting Waves


Gerak - Tumbuk & Tepis .....

Well finally my second piece " Gerak- Tumbuk & Tepis " done. It’s looks different then my first draft but then that was art as you progress in painting new energy and imagination creeps in to give the final result.
.
While the drive and enthusiasm is still high I proceed with new experiment on “Ombak" or waves. The subject matter is close to my heart as it relates to sea, my second home. I displayed the experiment on " Ombak " for your pleasure ( its pastel on paper ). Once I am comfortable, it will be transferred to Acrylic on canvas.
..
Ombak.... Air Papan
..
Hibiscus from you know who..

1 comment:

  1. wahhh...i really love that hibiscus.....huhu..."you know who"...just like Harry potter :)

    ReplyDelete